Friday, May 8, 2015

And Another Update...

I see months have gone by again with no activity here. As always, lots of changes in my life, some good, some not so good.

My son died in March, went off life support after nearly 5 years of fighting ALS. He was so well-loved, all over the world, and received many accolades for all he achieved in his life, even with ALS. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to tell him goodbye, not in person anyway. Diana and I were going to go to see him, but we had bad weather, snow and ice, and our flights were canceled.

My love life is going good, 5 years and still going strong, tentative plans to meet in the not too distant future, and in the meantime, happy online.

I am in a new spiritual path, studying Wicca. I'm actually taking an online course, from a Facebook group I'm involved with. Very interesting, complex, and challenging. It's for a whole year, and will take a lot of discipline to stick with it. Of course my ADD doesn't help much, especially with my addiction to the internet, my NOOK HD, and computer games.

No comments:

Post a Comment