I have been shocked to see that none of my blogs were updated since March! Well, I have been busy and distracted by a very unusual relationship. I fell in love several months ago with a man from Australia, and we have been having a very passionate and intense relationship on the Internet. We spend every minute we can spare with each other, on Skype, on Facebook chat, and on Yahoo Messenger. We are the complete opposite of each other, and yet have so much in common, and such a close, psychic bond between us, it is incredible. There is no doubt in my mind, or his either, that we are soul mates. Neither of us has ever been in love like this before. Unfortunately, we might never meet offline because there are just too many obstacles between us. The world keeps trying to break us up, but, so far, we keep coming back to each other. I wonder how long this will last. We both want it to last for a very long time.
In September, I went to PA and had a good visit with Aaron and his family. I did some sight seeing in Baltimore, my destination airport. Aaron and Ashlin picked me up there on the 12th, and we toured the USS Constellation and the museum, ate a late lunch at the Hard Rock Cafe, and then picked up Gwen and baby Sabina at Gwen's sister's, and then went home to Harrisburg. While there, I saw Ashlin's school, went for a nice long walk to the park with the family, went apple picking, and one day we also went to Chocolate World, in Hershey. I had a really nice vacation.
Other than that, I've also done a lot of reading and studying, posted a lot of things on Facebook, been involved in a few causes that are important to me (Religious Freedom, Free Press, Net Neutrality, and ADHD), and done some blogging on AdderWorld. I also wrote a couple of book reviews on Amazon.
Not A Christian Anymore
10 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment