Monday, August 26, 2013

Feel Like I'm Spinning My Wheels Again

I feel like I'm not accomplishing much lately, just spinning my wheels again, as usual. My apartment is a wreck, especially the living room. I'm trying to de-clutter, by putting things on Freecycle, but nobody has taken the things yet, so I have two TV sets, a computer monitor, and a computer, all broken, sitting in the living room, plus another TV out in the car. To make it worse, I have six boxes of broken dishes and glassware sitting in the living room, too, waiting til I can get the receipts and go to UPS and give them a royal tongue lashing for what they did to my mother's treasures, that my sister so lovingly, carefully, and painstakingly wrapped (in bubble wrap, plastic sleeves and news paper) and sent to me from Virginia. From the damage that was done, it is so obvious the idiots literally THREW the boxes into the trucks. It was heartbreaking to see the damage. What really got to me was a Unicorn music box, a favorite of my mother's, and my sister kept it specifically for me, because she knows how much I love Unicorns. It was shattered, exposing the music box cylinder.

As usual, I have a bunch of projects planned, but nothing being done. I spend way too much time on Facebook. And now I'm also getting into a bad habit of watching Star Trek on Netflix, not just one or two episodes a day, more like 5 or 6 a day. And I don't even notice time going by.

My days and nights are still mixed up, and sometimes I don't even really notice if it's day or night, and I don't get out much at all. What is wrong with me! This is no way to live.

No comments:

Post a Comment