True to ADD pattern, I haven't written here in a while, and now this is an update. I've been back in Virginia, almost 2 weeks now. It's been a good vacation, and a happy occasion. A family wedding, and no funerals. I've had a relaxing time, spent time on the deck, and in the pool. Think I might do that again today.
The wedding on the 22nd was beautiful, very romantic, held on a golf course overlooking a lake. It reminded me of photos my Twin Flame has sent me of his area. I thought of him many times during the ceremony, and during the reception. And I caught the bouquet!! Funny, but since then, we have had more contact online, and on Skype. Definitely MORE than just friends.
Tonight, I'm going to my son's home to have dinner and a movie with him, and to see my little grandson and granddaughter. Tomorrow night I'm going out with another son,to Red Lobster, my favorite seafood place. Then Saturday, back in the air, headed home to Arkansas, with lots of good memories, and lots of photos to keep my ADD hyper-focus happy as I put them into albums.
I really need to update my profile pic. My hair isn't nearly that long anymore. I was going to add some photos to this post, but Picasa is acting weird and not posting correctly. Oh that's right...Mercury has gone retro again! Thank you VERY MUCH Mercury Retrograde!!
Not A Christian Anymore
10 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment