Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Working on Organizing My Time

Today after breakfast, I was having my morning Latte, sitting in front of my laptop. I decided to check Facebook, only to have a warning pop up: Site blocked. So, it looks like my new organization tool, Leechblock, is doing its job, blocking my worst time wasters, Social Web. The next thing I need to do is get a wall calendar and actually block out some time for the things I want to do with my life, including my 'Bucket List' of long-term dreams.

1 comment:

  1. Darn Leechblock! Not all of Facebook is a waste of time. Somethings I need, like inbox. I was just going to see if Vesna had used my FB name instead of my real name to send my painting, and if that was why I still haven't had any notification from the post office. But I can't get in now. And I forgot how long the block is! It's tempting to reset it, but that would defeat the purpose. Oh well, guess I'll go do something else...like eat.

    ReplyDelete