Saturday, May 4, 2013

My How Time Flies When You Have ADD

I can't believe it's been almost a year since my last entry! Then again, seems I said something similar the year before. Anyway, lots of changes in my life since then. My mom passed away in February, and I inherited a mini-van, which I had to drive back from Virginia. Thank goodness, my son volunteered to drive, instead. It was quite an adventure. When we got back to Arkansas, I traded it to my daughter for her sporty, little Nissan Altima. With three children, she needs it more than I do. My inheritance isn't very large, but sufficient for me to have some fun. I have several trips planned for this year, I'm redecorating my apartment, and getting some new furniture and other things. And I'm writing my 'Bucket List' just like in that funny Jack Nicholson movie. My spiritual development has changed. I'm into Zen now. It does help to calm the mind...when I can settle down long enough to watch my breathing. Walking meditation works, too. As for that relationship I've written about, it's been 3 years online. No progress toward going offline. Just friends, now.

No comments:

Post a Comment