Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Hyper-focus Can Be Good, BUT...............EEK!!

I did it again!  My hyper-focus has been very helpful lately with a special project I was working on for Christmas, on You Tube.  But, now I'm in trouble, or, at any rate, I will be in a tizzy of a rush.  Christmas is almost here, and I'm supposed to be at daughter Diana's tomorrow morning, but I still have shopping to do.  I suppose I will have to go to Walmart very early in the morning.  I'd rather go to Dollar General, but I don't think they open early enough, when I'm supposed to be at Diana's before 10:00.  

At this rate I will probably end up LATE again, as usual.  That's normal, when my little buddy ADD and all her sidekicks walk in the door.  Oh, well, at least I don't have to get a ham, because we decided to wait for our traditional VA ham dinner til the week after Christmas.  It will be less of a hassle, then.  Right now, there's too much going on.  No wonder I got sidetracked this week.  Oh, well, I'll muddle through, somehow.  I always do, sooner or later.  Usually later.

No comments:

Post a Comment