I missed church today, because I was sick, after staying up way too late. I still feel sick, even after a nice long nap, which is why I missed church.
I have been very upset the past few weeks about Netflix Instant and Firefox. Every time I try to download a movie to watch, Firefox crashes. I've reported it to the techs on Netflix, and it always says there is nothing wrong, that the Instant device is working correctly. I've reported it to the techs on Firefox, and have tried all their suggestions, but nothing works. Last night I was up til 4:00 a.m. today, trying again to fix it. I even updated Firefox. That was a mistake, so late at night. I got sidetracked!
Yeah, my old ADD sidekick Sidetracker had fun last night, playing with the latest bells and whistles on the new Firefox 3.6. version. It has a new thing called Persona, with hundreds, maybe more like thousands, of colorful, imaginative, browser skins so, with a touch of a button, I can change the look of my browser, and it automatically saves my favorites, so I can change anytime I want. Woohoo! What fun! But, not a good thing for a Saturday night, knowing I have church the next day.
I paid for my folly today. I got up on time, even got ready to go, but then was too sick to go. I took a nap, about 1:00 p.m., thinking I'd at least make it to Sunday school or Relief Society, but I forgot to set my alarm, and didn't wake up til 3:30 this afternoon. So, I did get my 7 1/2 hours in, but messed up my day.
I guess I really do need a schedule, after all. I'm going to try it this week, try to get to bed no later than 1:00 a.m. Maybe then I'll be able to get things done that need to be done, and still have time for fun...if Sidetracker will just go take a break for a while.
Not A Christian Anymore
10 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment