Tuesday, February 2, 2010

MiniPlanet on Facebook

MiniPlanet on Facebook

Things I'm Learning from MiniPlanet

Since my retirement, I've become addicted to a game on Facebook, MiniPlanet. It's a cute little game with a cute little avatar with a big head, big, expressive eyes, tiny body, and no hands. I named her Gem. She looks a little like me, and she, in a way, shows aspects of me that I wish I had. She has a cute little house, and her own Spa with meditation room, fitness center and pool. She has her own office, and she is a writer. She also likes books, movies, music and dancing. She is spontaneous, changeable, constantly changing her surroundings, and even changing her hair style on a whim. She is generous, and always smiling. I am learning a lot about myself from her.

I like music and dancing. I really should get back to my guitar and keyboard. I should dance for exercise and fun.

I have a knack for decorating, and I love bold, bright colors and patterns. Maybe that's my reaction to living in a drab, off-white apartment.

I like uncluttered spaces, with lots of storage to keep it uncluttered.

I want to get back to my center, my inner self, with meditation, like I used to.

I would like to be more physically fit, if I could just find some kind of exercise that I would really enjoy and would keep up.

I should be a writer. I love blogging, so why not.

I think it would be fun to color my hair, or at least to change my straggly lack of a hairstyle into something different for a change.

I need to be more spontaneous, and have more fun.

I need to be more Gemini, just like Gem. That's why I named her that. :)

Come on ADD, what do you say? Can I do all this? Can I put some fun into my life, now that I'm retired, and free from schedules and routines?

No comments:

Post a Comment