Friday, January 8, 2010

Another Lazy Day!

The weather is so bitterly cold, I feel like hibernating.   It's 2:30 p.m., and I'm still in my pajamas.  I don't feel guilty about my pajama days.  I did my grocery shopping a couple of nights ago, so I don't have to venture out in this below freezing weather for a while.   I'm so glad I don't have to go to work anymore.  It's great to be retired! 

Even so, I do need to set some goals and have some sort of  a  routine.  It's when I don't, that I get into trouble with my ADD.  Yet, I don't do well with rigid schedules, either.  I need flexibility. 

Actually, I'm feeling pretty good with what I'm doing today.  I've been on Facebook, that's true, but I haven't been wasting time on games and forums.  I've been doing some missionary work with one of the groups I belong to.  I've also been working on my blogs.  So, I'm having a productive day.  Let's see what else I can accomplish today.  It's still early, after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment